Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

The wind that blew 'cross the blasted heath

I've been involved in radical libertarian politics since the mid 1960s. This blog will contain reminiscences about my experiences from the past. I will also react to events as they unfold and touch upon my many enthusiasms, many outside the remit of orthodox politics. So I might dwell upon the 1969 squatting movement. Then again I might muse upon Arthur Machen , or perhaps on obscure byways of London. I might perhaps ponder upon the numerous anise-flavoured drinks from around the world, or marvel at the eery musicianship of Dock Boggs. The Blasted Heath will not be limited by an obsession with anarchism, as many of my other obsessions will have some time and space to strut their stuff
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?